Hooked On Float Fishin

D
Derek
Hooked my first steelhead on a jig and bobber last monday now im hooked still like bouncin corkies and yarn. But float fishin seems to me to be a bit more exciting. Plus I was the only one I saw hook one that day, but thats just the luck of gettin your stuff in front of the fish.

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice job! I've yet to hook into metal with jig and bobber but I can see how exciting it would be to see that float disappear and WHAMMO!!! Any pics?

J
JeannaJigs
Right on! this is what happened to me several years ago...and I'm still hopelessly addicted to a float and jig rig.

J
Justluck
Awesome, Congrats! Got my first one on a bobber and jig as well 2 weeks ago.

S
steelhead_stalkers
I love when the float slowly sinks under the water and you pull up on the rod to see a large chrome steelhead flash!! This is just before all hell breaks loose, its one of the best feelings in fishing for me Good job on the fish.

J
JeannaJigs
I love when the float slowly sinks under the water and you pull up on the rod to see a large chrome steelhead flash!! This is just before all hell breaks loose, its one of the best feelings in fishing for me Good job on the fish.

Agreed. Easily the best feeling in the world.

D
Derek
Don't have any pics but did have a tape measure 29.5 about average but still fun.