Haven't bragged in while...

B
bran_man
So been totally ignoring springers and focusing on early summers. Been hitting home river about 2-3 times a week, not terribly hard, just like 2 or 3 hours at a time...
I've landed a few and lost a couple in between.but for the most part it was usually a skunk (besides a few trout usually) but today I hit a fish within my first 10 casts.love watching that bobber slip under! Shortly after,I ran down to the guy below me to net one for him, and he also told me his buddy that was above us got one at first light on Bobber/jig

0427130556.jpg

Sorry no river self pic. Was all alone...
0427131102.jpg

T
troutmasta
Thats a healthy fish! nice.

E
eugene1
saw--eet!

Makes me want to get out there!

Last edited:
P
plumb2fish
No head like steelhead, way to go Brandon.

B
Bgunder
Nice fish dude, I hooked one yesterday on a drift down river but a drag mishap let it get away. It was probably only a six or seven pounder anyways but it would have been nice to get a fresh early fish, oh well that's how I learn I guess.

Y
Yogidabear
Nice fish, I drifted leaburg to greenwood, one guy in front of me caught a nice 10 lb hen. I never touched a fish.

E
eugene1
and summer steelhead at that!

Keep it up Brandon and everyone else,

plumb2fish said:
No head like steelhead, way to go Brandon.

T
Tred
Saw u catch that from my boat. Picked up a nice hen down river. Great opening day with my boys!!!

hobster
hobster
good job bro, been thinking about getting out there real soon! that's a delicious looking fish.

D
dtikey
nice fish brandon way to go buddy

J
JeannaJigs
Heck yeah way to get it done. I can't wrap my mind around steelhead yet...I lost one about 2 weeks ago...but now that the salmon outnumber the steelhead...there's no looking back. Salmonitis is a terminal disease.

B
bran_man
Yeah I will switch back to springers in a couple weeks when they start showing up where I like to fish for em :)

Todays report: hooked 2 and lost them both :/ seeking revenge tomorrow

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Hahahaha

Hahahaha

bran_man said:
Yeah I will switch back to springers in a couple weeks when they start showing up where I like to fish for em :)

Todays report: hooked 2 and lost them both :/ seeking revenge tomorrow

Hahaha. Just kidding B. :) I saw both hook ups!!

J
joem
Got one lost one and missed one yesterday. After I talked to you

C
ChezJfrey
Nice work...

I've been cutting out at lunch to put in an hour or so every other day or so...April's been a struggle to find 'em and when things finally start looking up (I hooked one yesterday and one today) I lose both. Ugh.