Hagg Lake fishing this Sunday?

M
mustardthetrout
I've read some reports about people doing well in the last few days fishing for trout at Hagg, so I thought I'd give it a try this weekend. However, I've never fished that huge lake for trout before and I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone have any tips?

B
Big3d
There are a few of the recent threads with some advice. I would say, stay on the move until you find them and be ready to move when the bite stops. From the bank you can go power eggs, worms, or spinners and do well. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Golfbum
Golfbum
got out this morning, fished ramp C, 5 small trout on powerbait

M
Masin
Either of the boat ramps are a good place to start if its your first time out there. I concur with Big3d in regards to bait. Powerbait eggs and dough with garlic scent works great.
Also, almost everyone I've talked to at hagg are more than happy to give tips and advice. So don't be afraid to ask questions.

F
Fishpdx
I might go to the dam on hagg this saturday , will report if I go. maybe some pictures and vids

K
K406
Going to try Sunday as well, most likely no wake zone area. I'm an ADHD fisherman, however, so always making last second decisions as I drive up.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk