Green Creek update?

R

radiation

Anybody have an update on if Green Creek is still flowing mud? Thinking about trying it tomorrow.
Thanks

troutdude

troutdude

Not to be a stick in the mud, but isn't Green Creek closed? All tribs of Lake Creek are. (If Green is a trib of Lake anyway...perhaps I am mistaken).

F

FishFiddle

I'm a thinking he wants to fish below Green Creek which is why he wants to know if it is still putting out mud. I do not have a clue.

R

radiation

Thank you Fishfiddle

Thank you Fishfiddle

That's exactly what I meant. I was just wondering if Green Creek is still dumping mud into Lake Creek. I guess I will Just have to go and find out for myself today and let you know how it is.
Tight lines everyone!

F

Fishun-nutz

That's exactly what I meant. I was just wondering if Green Creek is still dumping mud into Lake Creek. I guess I will Just have to go and find out for myself today and let you know how it is.
Tight lines everyone!

Maybe you will get one like this-----http://www.kval.com/younews/116442109.html

troutdude

troutdude

Tight lines everyone!

That's cool. I just didn't want to see you get a ticket, if you had been up Green Creek.