Graduated to TwisTech

D
doublestrike
After some research, and watching a lot of demos, I went down to my local Sportsman's Warehouse and picked up a TwisTech wire forming tool, bodies, beads, hooks, wire, etc, etc. Raced home and went crazy!

Photos Later.

Oh,Santa...

Oh,Santa...

I'm wondering if it's too late to add to my wish-list... :think: maybe a stocking stuffer? :dance: Have fun.
Barb

doublestrike said:
After some research, and watching a lot of demos, I went down to my local Sportsman's Warehouse and picked up a TwisTech wire forming tool, bodies, beads, hooks, wire, etc, etc. Raced home and went crazy!

Photos Later.

Your wallet will never be the same.....:D

Chuck

Outstanding..... It's a damned handy tool, and there are fish in the freezer proving it's effectiveness. Welcome to world of twisting with reckless abandon....

I believe that when you go crazy , do it right!

whattodowhneitsnows2.jpg

Top left is an original Luhr Jensen Metric #4, the rest are Rick's Originals.

Oh Oh I feel an urge coming on!

Right on!

Right on!

Doublestrike, have you been twisting for very long before you got the TwisTech? Any complaints yet?

In need of a mental health worker

In need of a mental health worker

Fishtopher said:
Doublestrike, have you been twisting for very long before you got the TwisTech? Any complaints yet?

When I first read your reply I thought you asked if I had been twisted for a long time , and the answer is yes, since I can remember. Maybe that is why it comes naturally. LOL
Really though, I have made some things with a Kwik Twist tool and liked it, but when I saw the TwisTech demo I was hooked (well you know what I mean).
so now that I am twisted and hooked, I am sure you are correct Chuck, I probably just pulled the plug (just can't get away from fishing jargon) on my wallet.

Back
Top Bottom