Got some pre-spawn fatties!!

S
Spartankidfishing
Got on some pre spawn fatties over the weekend! The bite is on! Hope all of you get some!

Reactions: les_robot
M
markasd
Good Vid!
How you liking that reel now after using a bit? Looking like its doin well?

Get your buddy in some fattys! Nows the time.

Reactions: Spartankidfishing
S
Spartankidfishing
I love it!! One of the best reels I’ve ever owned!!! It definitely reels in the fatties well! Lol

M
markasd
Keep the vids rollin - great quality.

S
Spartankidfishing
Thanks brother much appreciated!

C
colt
What model is that reel? Cannot really tell. Picked up a sixgill hyperion last year, the 6.3:1 spool. I dont know why but i like having the same speed for all my reels. No guessing or trying to remember which does what. If i had to choose, i would stick with the citica. I love the hyperion dont get me wrong. Just seems like the citica reels smoother. Something about the hyperion throws me a little on the reel feel. Nice work by the way.

S
Spartankidfishing
It’s a kastking Spartacus plus!

Reactions: colt
G
govallis
Ha ha, my 1st bass of 2018 was on Jan 2 and my last bass of 2017 was on Dec 28. That's right, all year long, never a rest. Just yesterday, a 3.4 pound. About 20 or so, lost the count, LoL, during this winter. Just need to find the very right spot, the very right lure and the very right retrieve. Each and every ponds are different, got absolutely nothing from some ponds. I have not got anything with a chatterbait yet, might try it more after watching your video.