Goose jerky

T
the_intimidator03
Well I got my hands on some canada geese that were shot on the farm this morning. Here is the recipie I am using http://www.ducks.org/hunting/recipes/spicy-goose-jerky

Since I had about 7.8 lbs of goose breast I doubled up on the recipe. Once I let the marinate soak a bit I will toss it into my smoker with some cherry chips. We shall see how it all turns out.
106_0693.jpg

T
TJR_84
My buddy makes goose jerky and it really good. save me a bite!good luck

troutdude
troutdude
Looks good to me. Let us know how it turns out.

M
Mad dog
Used to make my own but too busy now!!! I take most of my geese to Taylor's in Cave junction.....Jalepeno cheddar pepperoni....Ya buddy!

The meat that gets to shot up make the best ever crab bait!

My son and I killed limits on the opening weekend.
001-27.jpg

J
JeannaJigs
Looks like you have way too much pepperoni there mad dog, I'd be willing to help you out and take some of that jalapeno cheddar goodness off your hands.

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
JeannaJigs said:
Looks like you have way too much pepperoni there mad dog, I'd be willing to help you out and take some of that jalapeno cheddar goodness off your hands.

I second that motion!

B
bigsteel
I third that,damn send me some of that pep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mad dog
I need to do something with it....I'm making the guys at work get fat!!!

J
JeannaJigs
I'm already fat, so no harm, no foul....send 'er. LOL.

T
the_intimidator03
Shoot Maddog if you are making the folks at work fat... how come my dad doesn't bring me any LOL. Going to try and smoke it tomorrow afternoon. Getting frustrated on trying to control temps in my smoker. Keeps running about 200-225