-Good couple of days!-

S
steelhead_stalkers
Worked hard last week getting a ton of jigs done so I took a few days off. Looks like the fish are starting to show up. Its about time!! :D Here are just some pics from my last two outings.

This one came on a green and silver R and B spinner. I had one other steelhead hit it later in the day as well. :dance:

This one fell for eggs under a float

Fish came on a little bit of everything and I have a few pics I am waiting on that have some jigs in fishes mouths. :D Hooked other fish that were not lucky enough to see the camera too! :( Its been fun but now I need to get back to jigs. I have a few videos that will be online in a few days. Good luck out there. :D

E
eggs
Well done man! I can't wait to get down in that area to get into some fish in a couple weeks..

O
Outdoor_Myers
very awesome! I love using french spinners and in-lines along with crankbaits! I can't wait to hopefully one day to catch a steelhead! I think i will need to get some wadders like yours but its pretty confusing as to what soles to get.

E
eggs
felt soles are standard or cork and spikes..

J
justNorthofya
IMO...felt soles are the way to go then I added some very small sheet metal screws in the arch area...I have never slipped at all... even on the N. Umpqua

S
steelhead_stalkers
Mine are studded felt soles and work great.

O
Outdoor_Myers
Thanks guys I appriciate the tips. Back home we used basic hip waders if at all but they where like rubber soles nothing special about them good to use in mud. But from what I seen a lot of smooth rocks around here.

T
Thuggin4Life
Good job man. Good to get out and fish every once and a while.

B
bigsteel
nice fish bro.....you deserve some time off to fish....keep up the good work:clap::clap:

S
steelhead_stalkers
Should be good after this rain!! Oh yeah! :lol: