Getting a little slow out there

B
bigdog
Seems things might be slowing down a little out there for the moment. Think I might need to go after some fall nooks next weekend. Although being slower today still managed to loose one (Do to the net person falling in the water with the fish :lol:) and tag another.

Reason #1 that I hike away from areas, to many people side by side.
010 3

Oh and reason #2 I hike away from areas, when I came back the same people were still here fishing and there was no fish on the bank.
011 1

Good luck out there everyone.

CJ
 
S
SemperFly
Good work! Looks like you're killing them out there on the Sandy. Next year I'll have to give it a shot.
 
B
bigdog
Yeah the sandy has been pretty good this year but it normally is. I had to sit there in the truck for a while watching all them people fishing side by side in one hole. All I could think was why don't people want to hike out and find other places to fish besides right where they park, oh well just means more holes for me to hit without the crouds lol.
 
A
alm21
CJ, the one time we fished together, I learned that your tenacity for the hunt is key to success. Thank you for that lesson and nice work!
 
B
bigdog
alm21 said:
CJ, the one time we fished together, I learned that your tenacity for the hunt is key to success. Thank you for that lesson and nice work!

Yeah that is one of the biggest keys to getting fish don't wait for them to find you, you find them. By the way when am I ever going to see you out there on the water again?

CJ
 
A
alm21
bigdog said:
Yeah that is one of the biggest keys to getting fish don't wait for them to find you, you find them. By the way when am I ever going to see you out there on the water again?

CJ

No kidding! We've obviously been hitting different stretches of the water because I know I have been putting some time in and we haven't crossed paths yet. I'd be down for a session if you're in for it. Would like to check out your lures.
 
B
bigdog
Yeah we will have to figure something out man.
 
C
Coho Kid
Nice fish man. I think the B run is heading in pretty thick now from the reports I'm getting. Lots of nates few hatchery.
 
F
fishingfreak
Nice fish Brother! Good Job!
 
kirkster
kirkster
bigdog said:
Yeah the sandy has been pretty good this year but it normally is. I had to sit there in the truck for a while watching all them people fishing side by side in one hole. All I could think was why don't people want to hike out and find other places to fish besides right where they park, oh well just means more holes for me to hit without the crouds lol.

Come on doggy, If your talkin about that pic and side by side. Hell I could squeeze at least 30-40 more people in there. Then you got yourself some good ole COMBAT FISHIN!!! YA BABY SET THE HOOK!!! FISH ON COMIN DOWN. NO WAIT FISH ON HEADIN UP. GOIN DOWN HEADIN UP!!! Ahhhhhh Ya gotta love it.
 
B
bigdog
Yeah I have seen it WAY worse then that before but even that is more then enough for me though :lol: IT'S IN THE MOUTH
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now,who would say that??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
B
bigdog
Raincatcher said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now,who would say that??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
6
Views
603
Casting Call
Casting Call
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
456
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
Replies
0
Views
329
The Guides Forecast
The Guides Forecast
Top Bottom