Foster Lake trout fishing

PK Yi
PK Yi
0
I took my son over to foster lake for some trout fishing. I had considered Hagg initially but settled on Foster due to it being 40 minutes closer. The bite was slow at first, but then it became clockwork about 1 hour in. We had a great time, and I never saw my son happier. Even though it rained, it was a great day and we caught fish. We used powerbait powereggs for bait fishing off the bottom with a carolina rig. Fun times.

 
  • Like
Reactions: fish face, Troutski and Fishnbuck
Any day fishing w/ pops, is a great day! Well done PK & Son!
 
Awesome job Sammy!
 
Good to hear from you P K! wondering if you had quit fishing! Sounds like a great trip:thumb:
 
Way to go!
 
I liked this video and all your videos PK. This particular video reminds me when my kids were young. I hope to see you on the water some day.
 
Excellent video PK, one of the best I've seen all year........:thumb:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PK Yi
fish face;n601282 said:
I liked this video and all your videos PK. This particular video reminds me when my kids were young. I hope to see you on the water some day.

Thank you. Would be great to meet new people.
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
9
Views
1K
Davpot
D
Grant22
Replies
4
Views
2K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
3
Views
1K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
bass
Replies
12
Views
2K
GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Back
Top Bottom