For Anyone That Wants To Make Their Own Senkos

C

colbypearson

often imitated never duplicated! haha can't beat an original, would be fun though i would rather make jigs personally

T

TTFishon

That's true especially when you melt down old used worms. I think they would turn out ok using fresh plastisol though. Have you made any jigs? There's some pretty cool videos on youtube showing how to make them.

C

colbypearson

That's true especially when you melt down old used worms. I think they would turn out ok using fresh plastisol though. Have you made any jigs? There's some pretty cool videos on youtube showing how to make them.

no i havent i have thought about it though

F

Finneus Polebender

Cool vid would be worth the time but not if your just melting down the yamamoto ones they are spendy , guess you could re use tore up ones that way. or you can do what we did last year and catch a few hundred smallies with the beat up ones.

T

TTFishon

I'm thinking about trying to make "the bait of confidence" mold using this same technique.

T

TTFishon

That would be worth while considering there is almost no where to store buy them . You could also play with lots of colors to see if any others might be as deadly

That's what I was thinking plus along with colors I have a couple of different flavors I can add too.

Top Bottom