Fly rod!

EOBOY
Well, I've been under the weather now for over a week and it's gotten real old. Today I almost feel good but not quite there yet. So, I was puttering in the garage trying to get things ready for next week at Maupin. I stumbled across a 5wt. Redington Fly Rod I won in a raffle about 3 or 4 years ago. I've never used it so it will be nice to put it to the test next week.

It's a 4 pc. CT 8654.:thumb:

T
TimberTodd
A 5 wt is a great all around rod. Good luck and get the skunk off that thing!

O
OnTheDrop
You are going at a great time Dana! The D is just getting into prime shape, and the Redsides are waking up! I'll be on it Friday most likely, before some top water bass action this weekend.

Good luck,

EOBOY
Tanner I saw Jamie say "redside" and I thought about my first trip 40 years ago with 4 buddies. We walked up from the gate about 5 miles and knocked em dead. When you say Friday are you heading over to see Jason?

PS; got my "invoice" from Moncweef today D#@m $650

EOBOY
A 5 wt is a great all around rod. Good luck and get the skunk off that thing!

Todd I put it next to my 5 wt. ECHO and the Redington is much smaller in diameter. Took it to a little pond today near my home. Seems to just flick the line out.....nice.

O
OnTheDrop

Dont you dare pay that! No joke....

By Jason, you mean Josh... Lol! Yes, we are doing some fly bassing over the weekend.

Ill call you next week, got a few things to share.

EOBOY
Yeah I meant Josh LOL Tell me why I shouldn't pay? I did what I did! Not worth the hassle.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

P
pinstriper
Yeah I meant Josh LOL Tell me why I shouldn't pay? I did what I did! Not worth the hassle.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I second The Cap'n. Do NOT pay that...gentleman...a red cent. I can't explain why, without risking a banning. I may have to do it from the OnTheDrop20 account.

I recommend referring any further contacts to your attorney. I have some phone numbers you can give him. Most of them can be found in the back page of the mercury.

Two boats bumping at a ramp is nothing, and it is unconscionable for him to bill you for what doesn't even amount to a scuff.

Seriously.

S
Stonefish
The Redington Classic Trout (CT) rods are one of the best values going in fly fishing.
Enjoy your trip.
SF

T
TimberTodd
Todd I put it next to my 5 wt. ECHO and the Redington is much smaller in diameter. Took it to a little pond today near my home. Seems to just flick the line out.....nice.

I noticed the same thing when I was shopping for a 7wt and 8wt rod for steelhead. I flip a Wright McGill S Curve 3,4 and 5 wt and really like them.