Fly fishing only

B
bigfootfish
Waldo Lake, at 6000 feet, drains into a stream called the North Fork of the Middle Fork of the Willamette. All fly fishing ONLY! The entire length.

BFF
 
is that the one that comes into the main river just west of Oakridge? Seemed a lot of roll casting when I drove by it a bit. didn't get a chance to fish it yet though.
 
redhawk50 said:
is that the one that comes into the main river just west of Oakridge? Seemed a lot of roll casting when I drove by it a bit. didn't get a chance to fish it yet though.

Yep. That be the one.
 
and is my favorite fly fishing stream by far. Love it!
 
Bow and arrow casters kingdom, but I no longer fish, too old,

to decreped.
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
4
Views
728
Irishrover
Irishrover
Jack.of.all.trouts
  • Featured
Replies
11
Views
2K
Jack.of.all.trouts
Jack.of.all.trouts
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
C
WoolyBugger
Replies
7
Views
1K
WoolyBugger
WoolyBugger
Back
Top Bottom