Fly fishing forum?

M
Modest_Man
0
Looking for one with a busy classifieds section. I'm on the market for some steelhead fly gear but no way am I buying it new. Besides Craigslist and eBay where would you look? :think:
 
I have a 9 wt g loomis xperience rod I'm looking to unload. Let me know if you are interested. Other than that you are on track with craigslist or eBay. Good luck in tracking some gear down.
 
I've had luck on Westfly and speypages.
Michael
 
flyanglersonline
 
check out speypages.com... that's where i pick up all my nice used gear.
 
Thank you very much.
 

Similar threads

J
Replies
2
Views
442
Davpot
D
Grant22
Replies
3
Views
1K
hookturn2
H
W
Replies
8
Views
708
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
V
Replies
1
Views
566
kemfish
kemfish
WoolyBugger
  • Featured
  • WoolyBugger
  • Others
Replies
12
Views
2K
rev_rend
R
Back
Top Bottom