Fishing trailer at Neskowin available for renters

K
Keith
Hello Everybody,

I love our forum policy that keeps folks from advertising for personal gain: gear, guides etc… I think it is an important policy that should be adhered to, that being said, I am about to get very close to the edge of that policy. :(

I have a 1 bedroom mobile home on Neskowin Creek – nice double lot in the forest, very quite and tranquil location:

• 10 min. to beach at Neskowin
• 25 min. to the Nestucca in Pacific City
• 20 min. to the Salmon River on Highway 101
• 25 min. to Lincoln City and a little farther South the Siletz

My wife and I have decided to offer it as a “fishing” camp for OFF’ers.

Don’t want to get into details or post pictures at this time. I just thought I would put it out there and see if I get flame male for posting such a topic as this.

Didn’t know how it would sit. Didn’t know if it would even be of interest or utilized. :think:

-- Keith

Reactions: Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I think it's a fantastic OFFer!! I'm sure you will have widespread interest...I know I'm interested. Please feel free to post pictures and prices. As far as policy,you have contributed enough to be embraced in the community and advertise/sell as much as you want. You might even want to include a blurb about it in your signature.

H
halibuthitman
it sounds like a terrific location, I imagine you will do well with it, and remember, all you have to do is make ten posts and then you can sell anything but your kids or crack on here- Brad

B
bigsteel
this is a heck of a great idea

troutdude
troutdude
X4. That is a great idea, and an awesome OFFer.

My "spidey sense", is honing in on a FISH OFF at that new OFF Castle!!!

C
ChezJfrey
halibuthitman said:
it sounds like a terrific location, I imagine you will do well with it, and remember, all you have to do is make ten posts and then you can sell anything but your kids or crack on here- Brad

Just a hypothetical here...but how many posts would one need to sell their kids? Would eliminate quite a few of my expenses, raise some cash...all of which I could devote toward fishing more ;)

B
BankWalker
Neskowin is a great beach and place to go fishing. My first time there I saw fish in the creek on the way down to the beach and I caught my first fish in the surf there. It doesn't seem to get as over run with people as some of the more famous beaches too. I'm sure you will get lots of people wanting to get in on this.

• neskowin hill.jpg
B
bernduffy
So you can't sell your kids? or crack? What about your kids' crack?
I'm interested. Any more details: avail dates, price? Guess I'll PM you.

K
Keith
Thanks for the positive feedback.

I am working on the details and will post again when it is all worked put.

-- Keith

M
Markcanby
That would work great for myself as I have a couple spots to the Nestucca that are probly 5min away.