Fishing Siuslaw

K
kwikfisher
Still real slow, or picking up? Maybe try my luck this coming week for chinook and crab...

fish4food
fish4food
its slow but if you stick with it you will catch em this was Friday

• photo31696.jpg
  • photo31697.jpg
  • photo31700.jpg
Reactions: colt and bd2cool
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
I agree, we are still dragging skunk scent around from our boat but that should change during the coming week.

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Fished it yesterday morning before work, metered fish below the bridge and in front of the townhouses no luck, I am 1 for 3 this year and the 2 I lost where hogs. Got to remember light drag! Best fishing is high slack or go join the fleet of boats up around Cushman! A girl I know caught one off a private dock on Duncan Island and she has never fished before! This 38 inch buck took 20 minutes to land the hardest fighting fish I ever fought.

K
kwikfisher
Thanks for the various reports, sounds like it's worth a shot...

fish4food
fish4food
went out this am and saw more boats then i think i have ever seen, all at the jaws but that's where the fish are. picked up a double at 850 by 3 rocks saw 4 more caught and 2 jacks at fish cleaning station pretty slow day

Markk
Markk
Staying here in Florence Mon 2 chinoon released 1 wild coho, Tues 1 jack, Wed 2 bites, Thurs no bites, Fri 25 lb chinook, today we fished until 10:30 and got 1 chinook 1 fin clipped coho and 1 released wild coho. Going home tomorrow.....Go Ducks!