Fishing for summer steelhead at the Siletz River

Admin

Admin

Admin
My friend Johnny Southpaw took me to the Siletz river. Here is a video report of our fishing trip.

[video=youtube;MyrG4-dt1Ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyrG4-dt1Ks[/video]

A

Airs98

Keep it coming...

Keep it coming...

Nice work! Love your videos!!!

Admin

Admin

Admin
So I have a question. Bearing in mind the water is still cold do I want to use spinners or fishing with bait would be smarter choice?

M

metalfisher76

Still kinda depends on the type of water yer fishin. But spinners are more likely to tick off a lethargic salmon/steel. Either way yer gonna need to put it on their nose. This week will warm it up a bit!! And the bite will warm with it:clap:

troutdude

troutdude

Wow Anatoliy, my suspicions really were true...you do indeed go fishing in more than just the Willy! LOL

Good job man. The Siletz is a beautiful river. Hope you're steelie wishes come true soon.

C

Cohosanders

Beautiful place for sure and the water looked good as well. Nice editing and attitude!!!!

O

OnTheFly

I tried to be quiet when you motioned to do so.....I was at home on my computer! Why did I do this?:confused:

Last edited:
S

steelhead_stalkers

I saw a guy at diamond lake fishing from the shore with a hat like anotoliy's and we swore it was him. He was standing on a rock throwing spinners for hours! :lol:

Top Bottom