Fish-N-Fool Knot...Extremely tough!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I finally found the video by the inventor of this terrific knot. It's so tough that steelhead_stalkers even endorsed it on his website! Can't ask for much better than that,can you? :D

Fish-N-Fool Lures 👏 👏

J
joesnuffy
Looks like a pretty sweet knot. I'll give it a try sometime.

B
beaverfan
I have used it a bunch since seeing it on here originally, great knot!! Also very easy to learn to tie, I watched the video a couple times then tied it a couple times and that's all it took. Very simple knot and very strong!

S
steelhead_stalkers
It is a very good knot!! :)

F
fourgotten
steelhead_stalkers said:
It is a very good knot!! :)

No, it's knot!

:LOL:

Alright... just kidding... it looks pretty simple... will have to give 'er a go.

F
fishnquest
Its a great, heavy knot. Fisherman mag had knot wars for a while. It beat all comers.

F
Fish-N-Fool
Hey Raincatcher and the rest of you guys, Nice to hear so many of you like and use my namesake knot. Hard to believe how famous a knot has made me. It got me an investor to put a large chuck of cash to get the molds made and manufacture up to 12,000 baits a day. I'm still getting invites to speak at fishing shows and show how to tie the Fish-N-Fool Knot. I just did the Great NW sport fishing show in Spokane Wash. I had a booth selling my Fish-N-Fool Lures and doing seminars on bass fishing and knot tying. I had a very successful show selling a lot of baits and the highlight was a guy walked in my booth to look at my Sink-N-Fool baits, I explained how and why they work so well and why I think it will be the most popular bass lure in the country in a few years. He was impressed and then he introduced himself. He was a from corporate Cabala's and wanted to take my baits back to the corporate office to suggest they should carry them!!! If that happens it will make my lure biz an overnight success. :clap: SO A SIMPLE LITTLE KNOT STARTED IT ALL!!

Inventor of the Fish-N-Fool knot winner of Knot Wars.

want to catch fish? Don't be a Fool!
Tie on a Fish-N-Fool Lure & get bit.

F
fishnquest
Congratulations, man. I love a good success story.

J
Jessals Fishing
I'll admit... I was drunk last night, and I still thought it was a good knot!!!

J
Jessals Fishing
It is a variation of the Berkley Knot. I have pulled in 80 lb. Salmon with it.

B
bigsteel
whoa,,,now thats a salmon

F
fishwithdynamite
and thats why I use it!!! I tried my own body weight against as many knots as I could google........none beat the fish 'n' fool. So easy to tie as well.