First Coho! The skunk is gone

mgdguy

My first Coho ever hooked and landed tonight! a hog of a native :D

Caught around the Oxbow area on a blue and orange spinner. Thank you brother for the B-day spinner!

At least 15 lbs, maybe 16-17:

Last edited by a moderator:
You did it!!

You did it!!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!! :clap: That fish looks good on you,guy. Now you will not be able to stay away....oh dear.;) Let the good times roll. :lol: :dance:

The only time in the last 6 months I couldn't go with you. Remember last time we we were talking about the effect I have on your fishing and what would happen if I didn't go once. Now we know.

Damn nice fish dude.

The only time in the last 6 months I couldn't go with you. Remember last time we we were talking about the effect I have on your fishing and what would happen if I didn't go once. Now we know.

Damn nice fish dude.

Since we've both gotten our first out of the way now, we'll go back there this weekend and see ;)

Wow, great looking Coho! That would have been hard to release! :) Spinners seem to be getting some good action lately on the Sandy.

Great job on popping your coho cherry! Now that your completely addicted you'll need to take some home to complete your transformation into coocoo for coho. :cool:

Way to go man! Can't wait to get out there and get me one. I'm thinkin about either hittin the Salmon or the Sandy next week. If I head up there, I think I'm gonna have to kidnap a couple of OFF members to show me where to get into some fish.

Nice first fish for sure.

Watch out for autofisher guys! I think he might have a worse problem than just a simple skunk - It might be a full on curse!!

1st Coho

1st Coho

Since we've both gotten our first out of the way now, we'll go back there this weekend and see ;)

Man that is a great looking fish. Just be glad you could get a picture of it. It'll be one for the album that's for sure. I wish I could get out this weekend but I'm having windows installed while my wife is in AZ visiting the grandkids.

Congrates to you,

GD

Man that is a great looking fish. Just be glad you could get a picture of it. It'll be one for the album that's for sure. I wish I could get out this weekend but I'm having windows installed while my wife is in AZ visiting the grandkids.

Congrates to you,

GD

Thanks!

PM Sent :)

Top Bottom