First coho of 2010

A
Airs98
Let's post the first cohos of 2010 here...

It's still pretty slow on the Clack. I guess the cohos are a bit late this year, but they are mint bright, like this 13# fella

Last edited:
J
jeffcycles
Did you catch yours at 9am like I did?:D

S
sukkafree
gorgeous fish!!! What did you catchem on if you dont mind sharin?

B
boomstick
I'm going there today. NICE- Now I'm really hungry!

C
Cohosanders
:cool::cool:That is minty chrome coho action there:DNicely done:clap:

M
meluvtrout
Beautiful fish! Congrats!

W
waco
nice fish!!! congratulations fish killer!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice Fish!

A
Airs98
Looks like the coho madness is in full force now :)

Went out to fish the Big C for fall chinooks this morning, but instead hooked up with a large coho buck again. This one fell for a blue fox spinner. Big thanks to Charlie (cchinook) for netting this bad boy.

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
Nice fish man! Great pic!

F
fisch
Congrats on your fish it's PRTY!

Went to check out Sandy this morning and found only one biter. Fought like a chinook, just stayed low and pulled back hard - no acro. Sorry to steal your thread but maybe we can continue here and post all 1st 2010 Hos here. I met some other Offers on the river. Nice to meet you guys - you know who you are. Did you have any luck?

Last edited:
A
Airs98
fisch said:

Went to check out Sandy this morning and found only one biter. Fought like a chinook, just stayed low and pulled back hard - no acro. Sorry to steal your thread but maybe we can continue here and post all 1st 2010 Hos here. I met some other Offers on the river. Nice to meet you guys - you know who you are. Did you have any luck?

Yeah! Like the idea! Please post your first coho pics and reports here! Let's see what we got...

Nice fish!!!

Last edited:
M
mgdguy
fisch said:

Hey, you got one! Nice job! :clap:

Nope, we did not find any biters.

Nice to meet you today :)

A
Anyfishisfine
It was cool meeting you. There was a lot of activity in the water, but no takers for us. Awesome that you got one though.

F
fisch
Yeah when they are not biting it's hard. Not impossible but hard to get them to strike on anything. I go to supper small presentation of eggs and if that doesn't work I go home drink beer. Nice meeting you guys again and I'll see you on the water sometime.

F
fishy4
where on the sandy is producing fish? i went to lewis and clark and didn't see any fish

G
gjonesjr
good looking fish.i just moved to springfield still new to the rivers here when is a good time to fish the willamette any info would be great