First catch at new pond.

F
Finneus Polebender
Went out this mornin early to a new private pond Ive gotten permission to fish on. the place is awesome looking .Saw many fish movin on top chasin schools of bait fish. Little slow on the bite took an hour or so to get my first hit. It was a hefty bump could not believe i missed him! fished for another hour and a half and blam got a chance at redemption . Set the hook and reeled in this nice 3lber, poor guy looked like the birds got good part of his top dorsal .Scrappy little fellar though. Could have explained the slow bite water is up and clear fish prob scared to come out! Lookin forward to becoming very intimate with this pretty little place gotta figure them out , just gettin started! Gonna go back this afternoon /eve hoping it will warm up outside!!
 
S
ShdwmnkyX
Nice
 
T
TTFishon
Nice! Can't wait to get out there today!
 
H
Hawk
Lookin' reel good Bro finny...

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

Have a Beautiful Day,,
 
T
tomriker
looks good FP, looks like your in the middle of a grass field :) glad you found some more private to catch some purdy fishies out of
 
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
looks good FP, looks like your in the middle of a grass field :) glad you found some more private to catch some purdy fishies out of

Glad there are quality people like these fplks and you who are willin to help a hard workin honest guy out !! And yes beyond the treeline is grass field. Still no match for your place It is very very nice though! TT on his way over he couldnt make it this mornin so we are headed out tonight.
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Hawk said:
Lookin' reel good Bro finny...

:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:
:clap::clap::clap:

Have a Beautiful Day,,
thanks bro /Mnkyx , the sun is out TT and I are off to get to know our little jewel a little better!
 
O
Outdoor_Myers
Might want to try some swimbaits or in the evening or early morning a popper or buzzbait.
 
D
Drice
Nice Feesh, nice lookin hole. Way to search em out even with the wacky weather.
 
T
tomriker
well i want to go fishing too! but i called half a dozen people and they're all busy :(
 
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
well i want to go fishing too! but i called half a dozen people and they're all busy :(

One call does it all will jump ,run drive anytime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
F
Finneus Polebender
Good evening

Good evening

TT had the hot hand tonight! Thinkin he really likes the new pond also . I played around and verified the bluegill prospects for the polebender grandkids looks like they will be happy . I actually managed 2 topwater strikes landed 1 . Wind kicked up and we called it , after a beautiful eve ,and some nice fish . :D
 
T
tomriker
looks good! i ended up going alone tonight only got 4 missed 2 topwater with your secret weapon and my baitcaster reel sucks nuts so it was pretty frusterating
 
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
looks good! i ended up going alone tonight only got 4 missed 2 topwater with your secret weapon and my baitcaster reel sucks nuts so it was pretty frusterating

Will have to get that reel figured out or gone one or the other , nothin more frustrating than gear problems when theres feesh to be hooked! Sheesh only 4 poor guy LOL .
 
T
tomriker
i know right, 2 hours of fishing and only 4 fish! can't wait for it to pick back up again. i just need to stop being cheep and buy a nice reel
 
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
i know right, 2 hours of fishing and only 4 fish! can't wait for it to pick back up again. i just need to stop being cheep and buy a nice reel

they kinda went up a little but keep your eyes out I have foud some great deals here in town garage sales willl keep my eyes open for any deals. Yeah I think TTand I spent about 4hrs to catch 3 fish combined! If summer would ever get here it will get better!
 
T
Thuggin4Life
Some nice fish guys!
 
N
nwkiller
yep, again and agn with the bass...nice work
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
3
Views
292
bass
bass
bass
Replies
4
Views
827
bass
bass
bass
Replies
8
Views
1K
DOKF
DOKF
bass
Replies
0
Views
1K
bass
bass
G
Replies
5
Views
1K
hobster
hobster
Top Bottom