First 2 of the year

F
Finneus Polebender
That last warm bump finally woke them up out back, first 2 of the year for me good to finally catch a fish. First one courtesy of the BOC a dinkslayer special 2 lber PC200497.jpg then just a short while later had a fish following the ol swimbait, got me excited so I
kept her goin till wham 2nd fish of the year first swimbait fish PC200498.jpg. Temp dropped 10 degrees by 9-10am the bite was off by 8-9 am or so darn cold front.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Hell yeah! Hope more warm weather is on the way!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish

B
billfisher
Nice going! hope you broke in a new pole on that, I'm glad to hear its getting closer to bass season.

F
Finneus Polebender
billfisher said:
Nice going! hope you broke in a new pole on that, I'm glad to hear its getting closer to bass season.

Frog / Small Swimbait excel checked out well as my new swimbait rod.

T
TTFishon
Woot, woot, nice fish FP!!!!!

T
Throbbit _Shane
Fished with FP today and I got my first two of the year. Missed two other bites.

100_1082.jpg

Sorry for hi jacking your thread FP. didn't want to start a new one for my dinks lol.

F
Finneus Polebender
Throbbit _Shane said:
Fished with FP today and I got my first two of the year. Missed two other bites.

Sorry for hi jacking your thread FP. didn't want to start a new one for my dinks lol.

You can tag along with the dink slayer any day. At least the bass ice has been busted, now it will be on to the hawgs!

T
tomriker
Nice, I want to catch a swimbait bass :/

J
JeannaJigs
I think there might be a bass mission Ted mentioned next week. I did not get into steelhead this winter, I did not give a crap. LOL. It's time for something different. Until salmon are around anyways.

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Nice, I want to catch a swimbait bass :/
Many missions..:D: ya need to make a trip south ..........soon. Shane did well in the hot seat , kept huckin the ham till he got his first taste of of the ol swimbait tater.... after that there was no lettin up he flat covered some water.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Very nice! :clap: I was starting to really miss seeing your pics of gaping bass. Good luck on the rest of the season.

T
tomriker
went out today, between all of us we had over 70 of those pesky 3-4 pounders :(

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
went out today, between all of us we had over 70 of those pesky 3-4 pounders :(

We have not seen bigger than 3-4 yet ourselves, but that could all change on the next cast. Dang 70 fish thats a good day in the trenches!