Finesse Rigs

R
ryan808
Now that we're in that time that bass are hold low and hiding out, whats your rig to bring those fish out.

I have been using this rig for the lsat two years and have produced more fish for me that any other finesse rig. Its called the NEKO Rig and basically its a work with a sinker pegged to teh head of teh work and hooked wacky style. The plus for me is that the bait can get to the bottom quick and your with constant contact with the ground. I usually throw a 4" fat senko wacky rigged with a 1/0 wacky gamma hook and a 1/16 pencil lead. Heres a video to help illustrate the technique.

YouTube - neko rig

Whats your bait of confidence???

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Now that we're in that time that bass are hold low and hiding out, whats your rig to bring those fish out.

I have been using this rig for the lsat two years and have produced more fish for me that any other finesse rig. Its called the NEKO Rig and basically its a work with a sinker pegged to teh head of teh work and hooked wacky style. The plus for me is that the bait can get to the bottom quick and your with constant contact with the ground. I usually throw a 4" fat senko wacky rigged with a 1/0 wacky gamma hook and a 1/16 pencil lead. Heres a video to help illustrate the technique.

YouTube - neko rig

Whats your bait of confidence???

funny topic i did a video last night on new ways to rig senko's that are underlooked the neko rig is one of them, i also did a video of a senko flick shake rig and a dropshot how to the right way, i will post here the rigging tips later im headed to the water ;)

personally i stick to my guns all year jigs in the winter and swimbaits and jigs double team the rest of the year atleast for largemouth, i will let you guys know how i do today :D

R
ryan808
Yeah Im a jigster myself, then if that fails I use that Neko rig to search the water column.

C
colbypearson
ryan808 said:
Yeah Im a jigster myself, then if that fails I use that Neko rig to search the water column.

heres that video i did last night:

F
Finneus Polebender
Class is in session keep the goods comin guys !

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Class is in session keep the goods comin guys !

ya i did that video this morning at 2 am haha just my 2 cents on the two rigg, use that hi-liter o-ring holder its a good way to save chas especially if your like me losing stuff all the time lol

F
Finneus Polebender
Loosin everything but those hog bass LOL