Finally my first summer of the season

R
RLK
Hit the river after work and got a nice bright summer fish. What a great way to kick off the summer season. Nothing better than good red meat on the BBQ.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
S
SantiamDrifter
Were you fishin the north today?
 
C
Cohosanders
:DSteel steaks and filets...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......loooks gooooooood Nice looking fish bro way 2 go:cool:
 
J
Johnny Southpaw
Man that's some nice looking meat-great job!
 
C
capblack
where were you, and what did you use? I spent 6 hrs on thursday at packsaddle and minto. Nice looking water, but I didn't see any fish. Brian
 
R
RLK
I was fishing the north. That fish was unlucky enough to open her mouth to a spoon
 
C
capblack
a spoon on the north. that really narrows it down.
RLK said:
I was fishing the north. That fish was unlucky enough to open her mouth to a spoon
 
M
mgdguy
Congrats, nice fish! :clap:
 
R
RLK
Upriver from lyons

capblack said:
a spoon on the north. that really narrows it down.
 
C
capblack
and down river from big cliff dam right? your just teasing me now. anyway, nice fish. Ill get into some sooner or later. Ill have to get some cleos, ive been using a blue fox, and no luck. Brian
RLK said:
Upriver from lyons
 
R
RLK
capblack said:
and down river from big cliff dam right? your just teasing me now. anyway, nice fish. Ill get into some sooner or later. Ill have to get some cleos, ive been using a blue fox, and no luck. Brian

There are summers throughout the entire river system. The higher up you go the less there is but they are there. Good luck I'm sure you'll find them. Fish with what you haave confidence in. Rich
 
F
FluffyFisherman
Way to go man! Good looking fish
 
A
autofisher
Nice fish man. I'm givin her a shot tomorrow drifting.
 
F
First Bite
Summer steelies are the best. Still looking for my first of the season. Thanks for sharing.
 
Top Bottom