Finally broke the skunk

M
mthoodrider
It's about time!! since it was my birthday yesterday, the wife told me I could do anything I wanted:D. Hmmm:think::think: that's a tough one. Of course the kiddo and I went fishing. We went to the Trojan Pond. Both of us have had a pretty unlucky start this year so we had to settle for nuclear mutated fish :lol::lol::lol::lol: It was a blast, followed the good old instinct and found a nice hole. Caught our limit in about 3 hours and released a bunch more. It was my first time using power eggs, I'm hooked on it now. It felt really good watching The Tyatanator catching some fish.
:clap::clap::clap:

Pink Power Eggs? I used Lemon-Lime and Chartreuse with no luck, then switched to Pink after about 30 minutes and couldn't keep them off my line.

Nice fish! Good to see a little guy having so much fun :)

nice ork, way to get the kid into a bunch

We stuck with a pink and green pwreggs. Watch out for some angry geese. lol. It will definitely teach your kid not to chase them. :lol::lol:

mthoodrider said:
We stuck with a pink and green pwreggs. Watch out for some angry geese. lol. It will definitely teach your kid not to chase them. :lol::lol:

Ya! they will chase back!!!

Hey Mthoodrider...great job! Glad the kiddo had fun too (even the "big" kiddo)!

I thought you might like to read a thread that I started, about Power Eggs. There's been a lot added to it since too.

Berkley's Power Eggs...best thing since Apple Pie!!!

nice job doing your part of passing it on.looks like you guys had fun and caught some some nice trout.

Thats a lucky kid right there! He's got someone who takes him fishing. Happy Easter.

Thanks guys. I'm the lucky one to have him as a fishing buddy.:):)
That trip was a great lesson for him, now he says he'll only chase ducks, because they don't chase him back.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good job guys!!!

Feels good to kill that skunk :D

Now you need to buy a smoker for all the limits you guys will catch :)

Yeah get a smoker thats half the fun for trout fishing. Good job getting the kid out.

Cheers to Power Bait!

After i get a new salmon pole my plans are to get a smoker. Any suggestions??

The little chiefs works just fine. i can fit 10-15 trout in it.

You might want something a little bit bigger if you plan on smoking steelhead or salmon. They fill up pretty fast! ;)

Back
Top Bottom