fatties are hittin in albany

S
steelhead1
had a great day for largemouth today.the mommas are sharkin but extremly wary.I was re riggin my hook when an osprey slammed a fish not five feet from me with a giant splash.No wonder why the fish would scatter with the slightest ploop of the tackle hittin the water.Oh yeah,I was fishin the gravel pits in the stretch between truax and bryants,in case you were wondering...:)

C
Combat Chuck
Its like you have a 6th sense for this... while you were catching that I was skunking on the willamete. good work, and thanks for posting... someday Ill get my first bass this year.

Bass Man
Bass Man
Congrats on the LM Steelhead1! If it was me in your shoes when that Osprey slammed that fish....I might have had to run home to change my drawers! btw..thank you for the info on where the fatties are hittin in Albany.

W
wannaBasser
steelhead1 said:
had a great day for largemouth today.the mommas are sharkin but extremly wary.I was re riggin my hook when an osprey slammed a fish not five feet from me with a giant splash.No wonder why the fish would scatter with the slightest ploop of the tackle hittin the water.Oh yeah,I was fishin the gravel pits in the stretch between truax and bryants,in case you were wondering...:)

Where exactly is the Albany water you fish.. Thank for the info, I am new to the area.

S
steelhead1
Part of fishing for me is the adventure of exploration,and the joy of discovery.This is the reason I dont usually divulge exactly where my favorite fishing holes are,but,with the hints I drop ,one can look on a map and trace my route.If you want to get to know the area better I would suggest DeLORME Atlas and Gazetteer,pick it up at sporting/book shops for about twenty bucks. I will pm you with a sweet spot to get you fishin though!

Top Bottom