Family Fishing 2/18/10

C

Cohosanders

Well folks February sure has been good to me. I took the kids out today. Noticing the water being really clear and the sun just beaming I was not sure how the bite was going to be. After drifting some eggs and hanging out with my kiddos I decided to try my little black-n-pink jig over where I had seen a fish role. I got to see the take down of the water bobber this time and bam fish on!!! I landed the fish and then lost my jig. I tried some brighter colors to no avail. I spent a while throwing spoons and spinners until it was time to go. The kids and I had a great time.I landed this Buck around 11:30 up on the Clack.Look for Quick Vid. under Clackamas for an amateur video.

Last edited:
M

mgdguy

Beautiful fish, and looks like a great day for all. Good job dad! :clap:

B

bigsteel

looks like a perfect day!!!!!!!!! shes guardin that steely

H

Hawk

Great Job Bro,

That's a reel Beauty.

A Great Day with Family.

:clap::clap::clap:

:D:D:D

:cool::cool:

F

fishkiller

Looks like a good time, congrats on the fish.

T

Thuggin4Life

God job man way to get the family out.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Family tradition

Family tradition

Always an excellent way to spend the day! :clap: Making memories with the kidlets is definitely high on priority lists. You know,this is the type of memory that may just keep you out of the "Drool Dorm" in 40+ years. :lol: Some see it as insurance. ;)

Last edited:
C

Cohosanders

Always an excellent way to spend the day! :clap: Making memories with the kidlets is definitely high on priority lists. You know,this is the type of memory that may just keep you out of the "Drool Dorm" in 40+ years. :lol: Some see it as insurance. ;)

Thanks raincathcer (we need 2 go fishing again!!!) and everybody else. It was one of those days that was just awesome. Must do homework and rest until Sunday when I hit Eagle Creek:)

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Gotta get the little mobsters out once and awhile . my daughter hooked into a 11ft sturgie at bonnie in a 15 ft boat . what a day for her to remember . NICE FISH DUDE ! ! ! by the way , ever get that PM I sent ya ? Keep it up , your on a roll .