Fall chinook are here!!!

W
waco
Fall chinook are starting to show in the tillamook bay!!! It's time to get ready and slay some fish!!

S
steelhead_slayer
I look forward to seeing all your fish

C_Run
C_Run
You moved to Tillamook? Careful of that current if you take the pontoon out there.

bass
bass
Thanks Waco! I know the run on the Columbia is supposed to be huge this year, I would assume that the same is supposed to be true for TB.

B
bran_man
bass said:
Thanks Waco! I know the run on the Columbia is supposed to be huge this year, I would assume that the same is supposed to be true for TB.
The run on the Columbia was supposed to be the biggest its been in the last ten years! Already closed! (to wild harvest, you can still keep Hatchery fish I believe) anyways... Good luck dude I know tillamook produces some monsters!

W
waco
C_Run said:
You moved to Tillamook? Careful of that current if you take the pontoon out there.
yep I moved to tillamook couple months ago, and nope I'm not taking my pontoon out there!!!! I'm just waiting for the fish to start coming up river!!

T
Troutier Bassier
The fish are definitely here :) That's cool that you moved to Tillamook! Hope I see you this winter bro!

btw Check out my blog for some fish pictures ;)

F
FishNinja
bran_man said:
The run on the Columbia was supposed to be the biggest its been in the last ten years! Already closed! (to wild harvest, you can still keep Hatchery fish I believe) anyways... Good luck dude I know tillamook produces some monsters!

And they've 40,000 chinook so far. With 200,000 more going to the tribes.

T
Troutier Bassier
what do you mean 200,000 going to tribes?

W
waco
Tillamook bay is getting better and better, crabbing is getting better too!!!