Fall chinook and coho on the Cowlitz heating up

F
FishFearMe2
0
 
Haha... most creative way to hold a fish... piggy back style...

Sweet video, thanks for the porn!
 
Thanks for sharing. is that you or what?
 
Sweet vid there man. So you're in castle rock huh? I'm from Longview. Good to see some stuff from my hometown area. Hope to see some more.
 
Great Video thanks for the buzzzzzzzzz!
 
I am taking the video. So no I am not in them. Thanks for watching!....iFish
 
You bet! I have lived on the Cowlitz for 25 years. I will be adding a few more of this season's catches. Thanks for watching!....iFish
 
Ha! Thanks for watching and commenting!....iFish
 
slick dont know whats funnyer, you taking off and losing ur fish, or the dog duecing in the backround of the video lololololololololololol nice fish!
 
nwkiller said:
slick dont know whats funnyer, you taking off and losing ur fish, or the dog duecing in the backround of the video lololololololololololol nice fish!

HAHAHA!

Thanks for the video slick!

Take it easy on the camera man too!:lol:
 

Similar threads

maxwyatt
Replies
4
Views
572
Bruce Chambers
B
P
Replies
1
Views
597
cchinook
C
C
Replies
8
Views
2K
MartinH523
M
F
Replies
1
Views
868
pcstock
P
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
814
troutdude
troutdude
Back
Top Bottom