Excuse to fish

O
OnTheFly
How many excuses could there be to justify a fishing trip? Whether they are true or made up just for laughs, post your best excuse.

Call in to work: "I can't come in today I've come down with H1N1

To the spouse: "Sorry you had to clean the house today but look who did all the work to bring home all these fish!"

Cop pulls you over: Cop: "Any reason why you were driving so fast?" You: "There is a historical run of steelhead this year and they're stacked up like cord wood and I was over anxious to get down there to fish." As his pen stops writing on the citation pad, cop says, as he motions his head sideways, "go on..get outta here"

Too many to list....

I left my homework at the lake.

The fish ate my homework

Ooops! I used it as bait!

remember darling when you made that wise arse comment to your mother about my 50 thousand dollers worth of fishing crap..... weeeeeelll wouldn't it be a shame to just let it sit here and gather dust?:shock:

To the wife: Your mom's coming to town? Good thing the winters are running..... See you in a week.

Honey, the reason I go fishing so much, is because I don't want to annoy you by being here and being in your way all the time. I just thought I was helping you out.

Back
Top Bottom