Everybody has a lucky day!!

W
waco
Well lets start saying what a beatiful day was yesterday, it's started a little cold and some frost but it ended up been a sunny, perfect day to be out chasing some late winters!!
We spend half day hitting diferent spots until we found them around 3 pm, we were ready to called the day but I was like lets hit one more special hole so we got in the car and drive, then I thought this was the place (I wasn't sure because only one time before fish it with no luck but I just thought it looks like a very promising water!) So we pulled over and hike to this new spot (this wasn't the place i was looking for but for sure it was good looking water!! So I went 3-3 on this hole.
fishing_2012_april_102.jpg
fishing_2012_april_104.jpg
fishing_2012_april_103.jpg
then we try this spot for some more time and nothing, so we decided to hit the spot I had on mind earlier and we got another one!
fishing_2012_april_105.jpg
A good day with good friends, it doesn't get any better than that!!

T
tnffishman
Daaaaaaaaaang... Nice work waco! Nice looking feesh

R
rippin fish lips
Waco, When you first joined this forum you were clueless on how to fish for steelhead, then about 1-2 years later... You be Killin em!!! I got to say... it looks like you had one hell of a winter season this year. You handle your fish with care , your reports are frickin awesome!! I can't wait to see what you do to the summers runs.

B
BobbiDollPDX
What a great day! Congrats!

D
Dbaum
Dang fine job Waco! I hooked up on a couple of Wild Summers on Sunday but those are perdy feesh! Nice work Bro! DB.

H
Hawk
Well done bro.

Reel beauties.

:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance::dance:

:cool::cool::cool:

madasahab
madasahab
waco said:
Well lets start saying what a beatiful day was yesterday, it's started a little cold and some frost but it ended up been a sunny, perfect day to be out chasing some late winters!!
We spend half day hitting diferent spots until we found them around 3 pm, we were ready to called the day but I was like lets hit one more special hole so we got in the car and drive, then I thought this was the place (I wasn't sure because only one time before fish it with no luck but I just thought it looks like a very promising water!) So we pulled over and hike to this new spot (this wasn't the place i was looking for but for sure it was good looking water!! So I went 3-3 on this hole.
fishing_2012_april_102.jpg
fishing_2012_april_104.jpg
fishing_2012_april_103.jpg
then we try this spot for some more time and nothing, so we decided to hit the spot I had on mind earlier and we got another one!
fishing_2012_april_105.jpg
A good day with good friends, it doesn't get any better than that!!
I don't expect for you to tell me the spot, but do you think you might mention what river? Nice Job!!!

cheers!
ahab

W
waco
rippin fish lips said:
Waco, When you first joined this forum you were clueless on how to fish for steelhead, then about 1-2 years later... You be Killin em!!! I got to say... it looks like you had one hell of a winter season this year. You handle your fish with care , your reports are frickin awesome!! I can't wait to see what you do to the summers runs.
Thanks!! Yeah I own a lot to OFF, thanks to some members here that direct me to the right track!!
Can't wait for summers man but not only summers, this year I'm going after springers with my new fly set up a 10 wt!

C
cddunn
Waco, a lucky day for you would be steelhead raining down on you in your driveway. You got some skills, man!