Eagle Creek???????

B
bigdog
So is there going to be a coho run on that creek this year??
I know they are not going to be doing any more out of the Eagle hach but not to sure on when the last run is going to come through there.

M
metalmania
From what i hear the steelhead program has already ended but there will be coho in the creek this year:dance:, and for years to come. There should also be clipped steelies in there for the next 2 or 3 years.

L
luv2fish
people are trying to keep it down low but silvers are already there at the mouth....its that hush hush thing ..like they gonna catch all of them...some dumb selfish people,...what can you say

T
tnffishman
AT THE MOUTH???? Really, I didn't think many had made it to the mouth of the Clack yet, but EC:think:? Really?

M
metalmania
The waters to low and warm for them to be at the mouth of EC, but after the rain comes and the temp drops they'll come a runnin up.

K
Kodiak
Osmosis called me last night from the mouth of the clack, was there for two hours and not one Coho rolled.....I smell something from a male bovines backside.:shock:..But it was a nice try, someplaces they give you bonus points for that.