Dropshot rig for bass

C
colbypearson
0
 
Enjoy!
 
Nice video except next time maybe put up barricades in the street to keep those yahoos from driving by at inopportune moments. There is a lot of jargon in fishing that I don't know and usually I just go to Google images or YouTube if there is something I am not familiar with like "drop shot". I haven't really fished with this method but think I could go out and do a good job just from having watched your video.
 
Thanks for posting the video Colby. I've used the dropshot rig a lot at Hagg lake.
 
great post, very informative. I will take some of the info and adjust for my drop shot fishing.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
10
Views
489
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
613
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
679
bass
bass
R
Replies
0
Views
594
River pirate
R
Senkosam
Replies
4
Views
3K
Senkosam
Senkosam
Back
Top Bottom