Dodge, Garbage hole area???

H
hawgin
0
Hello everyone, new to the forum here. Anybody had any luck lately around dodge? My buddy has a place up marsh road there above garbage but he has been busy with no report.
 
I've been out of town for a while but back now, so I'll go check it out today.
 
Weather was great water was good fishing was poor. I saw about four guys at near the Garbage Hole and a couple at Dodge Park. This threat actuall should be in the Willy zone so if some mod wishes to move it???? Also the large maple tree that was on the bank across from Dodge Park fell. Now it's on both banks and in the river with a bunch of the cliff from the far side of the river.
 
I saw one caught there last sunday.
 
Me and a buddy stopped by Friday after work. I skunked and he caught what must of been an old summer cause he was pretty haggard looking and had some big eyes.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
0
Views
610
bass
bass
P
Replies
1
Views
613
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
6
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
703
bass
bass
bass
Replies
0
Views
798
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom