Do you watch Outdoor GPS?

O
Oregonchris
I watched it this morning...I can't make up my mind what I think about the show.
 
S
SDK
Never heard of it. What time and channel? I'll Tivo it and have a look....
 
N
ninja2010
Oregonchris said:
I watched it this morning...I can't make up my mind what I think about the show.

the info is prolly okay... but i hate talking heads. soooo boring.
 
O
Oregonchris
SDK said:
Never heard of it. What time and channel? I'll Tivo it and have a look....
comcast sports network I think it is comcast channel 37 fri, sat, sun mornings..at 8 am I think
 
O
Oregonchris
ninja2010 said:
the info is prolly okay... but i hate talking heads. soooo boring.

I dont mind the talking heads as long as the information is there...which it is usually is...but usually it is about steelhead...which can get old after a while.
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
7
Views
1K
morilpinurface
M
bass
Replies
1
Views
330
fromthelogo
fromthelogo
F
Replies
4
Views
521
cchinook
C
bass
Replies
3
Views
1K
fromthelogo
fromthelogo
bass
Replies
0
Views
212
bass
bass
Top Bottom