Discovering new creek .( black creek)

U
Utahutes
Member
I know probably not know area but been wanting to go up to black creek. Area I'm going to is above salmon creek. Just curious if any have been up around that area
Relive everything will be small catch but I go for adventure hooking fish just a bonus. Thanks to those that wish to chime in. FISH ON
 
There is a new gate blocking access to black creek after the fires. There was a sign saying no entry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: troutdude
isabella said:
There is a new gate blocking access to black creek after the fires. There was a sign saying no entry.
Darn was this recently
 
isabella said:
There is a new gate blocking access to black creek after the fires. There was a sign saying no entry.
Have you ever fished brice creek
 
yes, you may want to call the forest service office in Oakridge
 

Similar threads

DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
Chromatose
StillCreekSam
Replies
0
Views
1K
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
W
Replies
9
Views
985
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
2
Views
374
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom