Cushman Siuslaw trolling!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Puttin together a little sled for the fall! Tired of guides swamping me!:harhar:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin
F
Fishnsleep
You should use a herring helmet so you do not blow your cut plug herring out!!!. That 360 dodger will be rotating like no tomorrow, lol.

F
Fishnsleep
Cool

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
20 minutes to the Tuna grounds!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
The guy in the back looks he shat his shorts!:lol:

Grey Ghost
Grey Ghost
What’s up with the guide hate Gary

troutdude
troutdude
Near as I can figure, he's only missing a flux capacitor!

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Grey Ghost;n610265 said:

It was just a joke!

hobster
hobster
Grey Ghost;n610265 said:

What’s up bro!

Grey Ghost
Grey Ghost
What up big E I’ll be at it all week I’m sure I’ll see you out there you know I follow the forum and thought I had always been cool to all the guys you Rodger and everyone I see out there was a little surprised to see a thread about the waters I spend over a hundred days on. So I click on it and it starts out with someone complaining about guides on the slaw waking them so I thought I’d ask why the hate just disappointed to see that’s that attitude towards the guides this is a positive forum and like to see it stay that way

Tight lines
Grey ghost

GaryP1958
GaryP1958
Had no idea you where the sensitive type it was a joke based on a stereotype that is very well known on that river! And actually the guides are a small part of that problem mostly its just regular people in fast boats in a narrow stretch of water. If I offended you it was not my intent, just can't wait for fall salmon on my home river!

Reactions: Markk and troutdude
GaryP1958
GaryP1958
To understand the original post you have to understand my love of HORSEPOWER!

• photo32085.jpg
Reactions: troutdude
hobster
hobster
Grey Ghost;n610286 said:
What up big E I’ll be at it all week I’m sure I’ll see you out there you know I follow the forum and thought I had always been cool to all the guys you Rodger and everyone I see out there

Ryan you have been more than courteous to everyone i have seen on the river, you're old school and never mess with the water we're fishing, us bank maggots are appreciative. Grey Ghost - excellent guide!

Reactions: Markk
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
hobster;n610319 said:
Ryan you have been more than courteous to everyone i have seen on the river, you're old school and never mess with the water we're fishing, us bank maggots are appreciative. Grey Ghost - excellent guide!

myaziHK.jpg