Cushman boat rental

K
Kevinb5688
Any one know how much a boat rental is, my motor on my boat is down but im in need of some nooks in the fridge.
Thanks.

F
Finneus Polebender
Kevinb5688 said:
Any one know how much a boat rental is, my motor on my boat is down but im in need of some nooks in the fridge.
Thanks.

Man was almost gonna check the one time I was there this year , know they got em . sneek a weekday if ya can still busy but way better than the weekends" nuts"

K
Kevinb5688
Ya i was there 3 weeks ago, 200 boats. Caught 2 nooks though. Wish my boat was running

J
JeannaJigs
Cushman Store 541-997-5329

D
DYJ
Kevinb5688 said:
Ya i was there 3 weeks ago, 200 boats.

must've been a slow day :lol:

K
Kevinb5688
DYJ said:
must've been a slow day :lol:

Ya its crazy out there. That was on a weekday. I try to not be out there fighting for a trolling lane on weekends. Thanks for the info guys, all boats are booked though. Lol.
Safeway salmon it is.

T
Thuggin4Life
Ic I wasn't already fishing et could have worked something out. I bet on cl you could get a motor that would work for the price of 2 rentals.

K
Kevinb5688
Thuggin4Life said:
Ic I wasn't already fishing et could have worked something out. I bet on cl you could get a motor that would work for the price of 2 rentals.
I have a great motor, but the salt water rusted the thermostat shut, and after i cleaned that, the pull cord broke first "test pull". Lol. Never had a problem in 3 years and all in one day it keeps me from fishing. I got a new thermostat and pull cord ordered so i will be good to go by next weekend. Salt water is hard on things. I flush my motor after every outing and everything still has salt build up.
The guy from the cushman store called me back and said he has a boat open now i can rent for 65$. Not bad split two ways and i dont have to wait in a launch line. So i will be out there in a rental saturday in the am. Lol. I hope there boat is as lucy as mine has been this year.
Good luck guys!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
65 isn't bad if you can have it all day. Yeh you can go to any mower shop and buy pull rope by the foot. spent less than 5 bucks to replace mine last time. I might be out in the afternoon if i can convice 3 coho into my boat so wave if you see us.