Crusty old chum or circus seal???

H
Herefishyfishy
Was back out on the Kilches yesterday and saw the funniest thing I have ever seen on the river!!
Some crusty old chum swam up to my bobber as it was floating down and started nosing it around! At first I thought it was just blind and happened to bump into it but it litterally pushed it around for about 30 seconds while everyone near on the bank laughed our butts off! I kept flicking my line trying to get it away but it was dead set on having some final entertainment before it croaked I guess!

O
OnTheFly
That's funny. A video would have been priceless.

H
Herefishyfishy
A video would be awsome, wish I had one! The thing was obviously doing it on purpose, thats what was so funny about it. When the bobber would start rolling off it's nose to one side it would change position to keep it right in front of it, we were all laughing our a**es off!

O
OnTheFly
Obviously trained a couple years ago by some harbor seal and now showing off to some cute hen.

F
Fish a holic
That would be hullarious to see. I've seen people on the river that would've tried to catch that fish!

K
Kevinb5688
Fish a holic said:
That would be hullarious to see. I've seen people on the river that would've tried to catch that fish!

A hook on there bobber would do the trick.