Couple of half days

R
RunWithSasquatch
Only seem to be able to get out for about 6 hours max, one day per weekend.

Math isn't adding up to a balanced intake of fish 'n' critter to work ratio.

oh-well. Still killing a few.

Coolest thing is, I got my wife into her first fish other than a trout... pretty fun to see.

DSCF0671_zpsb36cec53.jpg

DSCF0678_zps8dcbf1ad.jpg

DSCF0677_zps3b4148b6.jpg

DSCF0679_zps137f5010.jpg

photo2_zps95ffeae8.jpg

photo1_zps8cfd2c74.jpg

DSCF0687_zps3bd4ebb6.jpg

DSCF0704_zpse70737c4.jpg

DSCF0707_zps8e7deb95.jpg

Reactions: Admin
E
eugene1
Awesome looking chromage!

Regarding the math, looks like if it aint broke, don't fix it to me.

Best,

C
Combat Chuck
Nice fiiiiish! Thanks for sharing.

D
DYJ
Good times, always fun to get someone into a good fish, specially a wife or girlfriend.

T
TimberTodd
I agree. the math looks like its adding up to me.
eugene1 said:
Awesome looking chromage!

Regarding the math, looks like if it aint broke, don't fix it to me.

Best,

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
My math should look so good! Very nice!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Thanks all; maybe I need to get a Bean-Counter.

I seemed to have even stumbled over one more victim.

As to some odd reason, I cannot seem to locate my post-edit button. Seems like Ive used it once, or maybe twice.

Anyway:

DSCF0664_zpse2b1a9c1.jpg

C
Combat Chuck
Ok if I ask you for your trolling technique? Ive put in several days above you and Im not sure if its my style or my location. I have one trolling chinook this year.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Combat Chuck said:
Ok if I ask you for your trolling technique? Ive put in several days above you and Im not sure if its my style or my location. I have one trolling chinook this year.

Yeah Chuck, no problem.

Not sure if I will have time tonight for any involved info swapping, but you can probably bet on me sending what I know over before I head to work in the morning.

We stick to a pretty specific area and run Jet Divers.

S
Santiam338
Great pics... Between the elk and salmon you should winter well..

:)

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
maybe it is something to do with New Math? or Old Math? or just lots of freakin' nice fish?

J
JeannaJigs
CHROMEtastic. River's been fishin' well lately. Favorite time of year.

C_Run
C_Run
Great report and it probably won't be long until your wife starts to surpass you. I've heard that's the way it works. I was at that one hole for about an hour a week ago Tuesday but the fish did not like my cheap store bought eggs that day. Couldn't believe how many people were out fishing on a weekday. It was hard to find a place to squeeze in.

L
Lowell Life Fisherman
i hope you left some in the river for me! haha good fish man

F
fishinmachine
Nice work!

J
JeannaJigs
C_Run said:
Great report and it probably won't be long until your wife starts to surpass you. I've heard that's the way it works. I was at that one hole for about an hour a week ago Tuesday but the fish did not like my cheap store bought eggs that day. Couldn't believe how many people were out fishing on a weekday. It was hard to find a place to squeeze in.

River is packed no matter what day, it's crazy. I only have weekdays off and I've been sitting in the dark like a creeper for two hours before it's legal to fish and the sad thing is I'm not usually the first one out there.

A
alm21
Nice stack of fish! I don't know what's cooler? That you got your wife into her first big fish or that you got your wife to fish. Mine has less than no interest.