I saw that. Gives me hope that I might finally get some coho blood in my boat. If only I can find a cure for that damn lockjaw they seem to have every I go out. lol
I saw that. Gives me hope that I might finally get some coho blood in my boat. If only I can find a cure for that damn lockjaw they seem to have every I go out. lol
man that count looks very good bff, thanks for posting it bro
M
masmith
0
i saw a bunch jumping under the bridge in Lafayette. Lot of folks fishing them, no one catching. Snag city here. I think people are reeling their lures to quickly to avoid snags- my guess.
kirkster
0
masmith said:
i saw a bunch jumping under the bridge in Lafayette. Lot of folks fishing them, no one catching. Snag city here. I think people are reeling their lures to quickly to avoid snags- my guess.
Try the cast and retrieve wiggle wart method. There bouyent and will avoid snags a lot more than spinners. Not a sure fire method but it has worked for me on occasion. Also you can't go wrong with bobber and eggs.
Might want to check out the thread by osmosis on those new rattle jigs from steelhead stalkers.
Good luck masmith
W
wormosa
0
willamette/yamhill
willamette/yamhill
a ton of fish there but no biters, i did see two fish get caught, out of 20 boats, fish rolling and jumping but like i said no biters, i tried everything in my arsenal
B
bigfootfish
they're coming to take me away ha ha ha...ha ha
they're coming to take me away ha ha ha...ha ha
I am in total agreement thses Cokes are not diet and they are finnnnnnnicky!! Having them almost jump into your boat but can't get 'em to bite is enough to make for a.............frustrating day.
BFF
BIG BAIT BIG FISH?
M
Mike123
Active member
Get away from the crowds. Park the boat.. Turn off the motor that is spooking them. Throw spinners and bobber and bait. Said it before.. you dont need to troll just because your in a boat.
M
masmith
0
wormosa said:
a ton of fish there but no biters, i did see two fish get caught, out of 20 boats, fish rolling and jumping but like i said no biters, i tried everything in my arsenal
I think there was something with the water or barometric pressure or something today. It was insane at the Nestucca. Fished 3 rivers and tidewater. Tons of fish rolling, tons of people fishing, didn't see one banked all day. I always have seen something caught. Unbelievable.
W
wormosa
0
masmith said:
I think there was something with the water or barometric pressure or something today. It was insane at the Nestucca. Fished 3 rivers and tidewater. Tons of fish rolling, tons of people fishing, didn't see one banked all day. I always have seen something caught. Unbelievable.
Try the cast and retrieve wiggle wart method. There bouyent and will avoid snags a lot more than spinners. Not a sure fire method but it has worked for me on occasion. Also you can't go wrong with bobber and eggs.
Might want to check out the thread by osmosis on those new rattle jigs from steelhead stalkers.
Good luck masmith