coosbay bass

going to coosbay for this next weekend gunna do some bass fishing gunna mostly fish a private lake down there for LM bass but anyone got any ideas of what to use or anyone fished the coast lakes latly? anything will help

all the lakes here are good! but the problem is the bass arent moving much. went to ten mile today and not even a look...

no it gets damn good here it just takes a while for them to get moving thats all. ill catch tons on a single outing its just waiting for the weather to permit!

yea i went down there last june and it was great but yea
so its still slow there well then i will just have to work harder not that fishing is ever work but you all should know what i mean

Club Tournament

Club Tournament

Our club Mid Valley Bass out of Albany held small tourney there Apr 25,26.We had 6 boats everybody caught fish.2 day tourney and 10 bass for 30.86lb won it.Day 1 all boats had limits Day 2 all boats weighed fish but only 2 boats didn't weigh a limit. There will be big tournament this coming weekend Bassin' For Bucks on Saturday

well fished today dident get anything used spinnerbaits frogs kreature baits then the rain came and went inside to the warmth

Hey bassin 16, I have fished ten mile, and Eel lake a lot and my favorite is topwater buzzbaits, they are a blast. Usually later in the summer, they work really well. Right now, I'm sure plastics will be the ticket. Lots of docks and structure on these coastal lakes. And ALWAYS a lot of fun. Good luck and remember to C & R. Have fun fender

went out again today and fishing for about 3 hours and finally got 2 large mouths a 1 pounder and a 4 pounder both on the kreature bait so it was over all a good day

Top Bottom