Cold water tactics

CARPCOMMANDER
CARPCOMMANDER
What methods do you use for the colder seasons? Ive done awesome all year in a bunch of settings on a mix of a lil corn starch, panko crumbs, stawbery jello mix, and whole kernel sweet corn made into a dough and packed on the hook inna ball? Also done ok on a worm and anis oil.. I've never tryed hair rigs, boilies or pop ups? Do you think I need something to present higher up twords the surface or is it cold enough to really matter? Thanks amigos

CARPCOMMANDER
CARPCOMMANDER
This is on the Willamette and tributaries around the eugene area. Its been a mild temp so far this with few nights below freezing for the most part.. What setups do you guys run?

I
igquick
Bread

Reactions: CARPCOMMANDER
chris_the_wrench
chris_the_wrench
What'ya do with the carp you catch? I see tons and tons of them around, during the summer on fern ridge it's crazy with carp boiling in the shallows.

I've never targeted them.

-Chris

I
igquick
Just catch and release

CARPCOMMANDER
CARPCOMMANDER
chris_the_wrench said:
What'ya do with the carp you catch? I see tons and tons of them around, during the summer on fern ridge it's crazy with carp boiling in the shallows.

I've never targeted them.

-Chris

There a absolute blast to fish for. Nothing like fighting several strong 10+ lbs fish out of a local lake or pond.. Or well anywhere. And some days its just one hog after another. Just takes patience and a lil know how

Top Bottom