Cold slaw 3-18-10

F
fishhunter
Went fishing with guide jeanna and had a great time. We started at whittaker and floated to wildcat. I managed 2 nice trout. Gee-Nuh had 1 on but only for a moment. A few more bobber downs. Cold as a well drillers a$$ in December all morning. warmed up rather nicely all afternoon.
Anyone going out with jeanna be prepared for someone that is willing to fish every bit as hard as you. With all that thank you Jeanna I had a great time.
It was sooo cold my release was anything but perfect you might call it hilarious. I believe it will survive.:D Ths fish was a anarexic with a death wish had a white and yellow (chartruese) puffball in its lip alond with my sandshrimp.Pulled both hooks release still not stellar. ;)
Fishhhunter

Last edited:
F
fishhunter
Thought you might like my picks so i duplicated them...ooops someone needs a refresher course that didn't turn out anything like I thought..lol

J
JeannaJigs
definitely the coldest morning I have spent on the water this year, and yet, I had a sunburn when I got home.

I'd say that the Siuslaw has definitely come to a close for the season

H
Halfthrive
JeannaJigs said:
definitely the coldest morning I have spent on the water this year, and yet, I had a sunburn when I got home.

I'd say that the Siuslaw has definitely come to a close for the season

I came to the same conclusion Tuesday, tons of cuts but no steel. Right now the best bet for steelhead is the Umpqua, and N. Santiam.

M
mosd
deffantly some nice looking sea run cutthroats for sure though. its worth the trip

Top Bottom