Coastal surf perch

O
OrygunSon
0
Down for the week in the Manzanita/Rockaway area. Is the surf perch season pretty much done or is there still hope? Tides are great right now and making some nice feeding holes where I'm at. Should I waste the time or harvest mussels and clams instead?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It's probably post-spawn time; but not by much. I'd bet that you would do well, to chase the perch. Good luck.
 
I've caught them year round, and haven't found that any one month is better than another.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikijime
What P K said:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ikijime
Thanks. Gonna give it a go!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
2
Views
1K
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
821
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
1
Views
718
Chromatose
C
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
Billbob911
B
bass
Replies
1
Views
789
Croaker
C
Back
Top Bottom