Cherry....officially popped

M
munky871
I got my first salmon today near Gold Beach on the Rogue. Didn't have a scale but everyone guessed about 21-22lbs but since its my fish I'm pretty sure its more like 25lbs;)

M
munky871
oops...

oops...

cropped the picture a bit too much...

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice looking fish man! I would guess 21-23lbs having a 21lber in the boat on a scale a few weeks back. Tell the grandkids 30lbs when you dig the picture out of a box later in life.

E
everett464
Jebus, thats a whopper.

V
VagrantAngler
Nicely Done! Nice to see a good sized Springer for a change! The wife and I will be down in the Medford/Shady Cove area in teh beginning of June again this year and hopefully I'll get another shot at a few Rogue Springers.
Once again nice job on the Nooker.

A
autofisher
That's a great lookin fish. Nice job man!

B
bigsteel
excellent fish

J
Johnny Southpaw
wow! beautiful fish. great job!

B
Bass Ackwards
DANG!!! One day ur catching bass and the next ur catching Salmon... NICE JOB

H
Hawk
She is a reel Beauty Bro.

Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

C
Cohosanders
Dude:clap: That is a nice fish:cool: Good job the bass and salmon as of late:dance:

B
BlackBass
Nice looking Springer ,surely a 20lb fish :)

M
munky871
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice looking fish man! I would guess 21-23lbs having a 21lber in the boat on a scale a few weeks back. Tell the grandkids 30lbs when you dig the picture out of a box later in life.

pssh...by the time I have grandkids this puppy is going to weigh about 76lbs lol

G
Gar
Nice Feesh! :)

B
bigdog
That is one nice looking fish and what a first one it is.

CJ

F
fishingfreak
:dance::clap:Thats a beautiful fish. I can't wait to get my Salmon Cherry Popped! :shock::lol:Hopefully its a nice as yours. Great Job.

W
Walt
Very nice! Me and a buddy are heading over to the Willamette Monday morning. Maybe I'll get lucky then.