Cherry....officially popped

munky871
I got my first salmon today near Gold Beach on the Rogue. Didn't have a scale but everyone guessed about 21-22lbs but since its my fish I'm pretty sure its more like 25lbs;)

munky871
oops...

oops...

cropped the picture a bit too much...

Thuggin4Life
Nice looking fish man! I would guess 21-23lbs having a 21lber in the boat on a scale a few weeks back. Tell the grandkids 30lbs when you dig the picture out of a box later in life.

everett464
Jebus, thats a whopper.

VagrantAngler
Nicely Done! Nice to see a good sized Springer for a change! The wife and I will be down in the Medford/Shady Cove area in teh beginning of June again this year and hopefully I'll get another shot at a few Rogue Springers.
Once again nice job on the Nooker.

autofisher
That's a great lookin fish. Nice job man!

bigsteel
excellent fish

Johnny Southpaw
wow! beautiful fish. great job!

Bass Ackwards
DANG!!! One day ur catching bass and the next ur catching Salmon... NICE JOB

Hawk
She is a reel Beauty Bro.

Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

Cohosanders
Dude:clap: That is a nice fish:cool: Good job the bass and salmon as of late:dance:

BlackBass
Nice looking Springer ,surely a 20lb fish :)

munky871
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice looking fish man! I would guess 21-23lbs having a 21lber in the boat on a scale a few weeks back. Tell the grandkids 30lbs when you dig the picture out of a box later in life.

pssh...by the time I have grandkids this puppy is going to weigh about 76lbs lol

Gar
Nice Feesh! :)

bigdog
That is one nice looking fish and what a first one it is.

CJ

fishingfreak
:dance::clap:Thats a beautiful fish. I can't wait to get my Salmon Cherry Popped! :shock::lol:Hopefully its a nice as yours. Great Job.

Walt
Very nice! Me and a buddy are heading over to the Willamette Monday morning. Maybe I'll get lucky then.

Top Bottom