chartreuse pink worm

B
bigsteel
Well-known member
just messin around on the vise tonight,,,thought this might work:cool::cool:
 
I made some like that and had problems withthe maribou sticking to the worm
 
thepreditor said:
I made some like that and had problems withthe maribou sticking to the worm

hope the fish as good as they look!
 
Hey i'd eat it...
 
looks pretty tasty, but if the hook is at the front of that worm your gonna have a lot of missed hits, Ive tried rigging high in the worm like that before, and the fish kept hitting the lower half of the set-up.... all I got was a lot of practice yelling dirty words:shock:
 
halibuthitman said:
looks pretty tasty, but if the hook is at the front of that worm your gonna have a lot of missed hits, Ive tried rigging high in the worm like that before, and the fish kept hitting the lower half of the set-up.... all I got was a lot of practice yelling dirty words:shock:

thats what i thought also so i added a trailer hook then ran it up throught he worm to the jighead,,,i cut a couple off at the collar also so theyre shorter...can't wait to give em a try.:cool:
 

Similar threads

R
Replies
3
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
891
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
17
Views
2K
Senkosam
Senkosam
J
Replies
17
Views
5K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
540
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom