Catch and cook brook trout on Thomas buoyant spoons - plus underwater footage!!

M

mike-uh

Any brook trout lovers out there? 😄
I found some pristine lakes and ponds high up into the Eastern Sierras back in August! The brookies there don’t get very big due to the limited insect/aquatic life. But the populations are still booming and the quality of taste these fish have are absolutely delicious. I also filmed hours of underwater footage and included the best clips in this video. I hope you all enjoy!! VIDEO———

GaryP1958

GaryP1958

Good job little hike in I bet and Mt Tom in the back priceless!

M

mike-uh

Good job little hike in I bet and Mt Tom in the back priceless!
Oh! Maybe! This was my first time hiking this portion of the Sierras so it could be Mt. Tom 😄.

troutdude

troutdude

Great video and awesome scenery! Purty feesh too boot. What more could a hiker ask for eh?

DOKF

DOKF

It looks spectacular! A trip to remember.

M

mike-uh

It looks spectacular! A trip to remember.
It really was...the very next day I was back in the city for work and it felt like I had just experienced a dream. 😅

GaryP1958

GaryP1958

South Lk some great fishing there yes my old stomping grounds nice hike you can also go up from Sabrina and North Lake! From N Lk you are already at 9350 feet saves some hiking

M

mike-uh

South Lk some great fishing there yes my old stomping grounds nice hike you can also go up from Sabrina and North Lake! From N Lk you are already at 9350 feet saves some hiking
Gooootcha, heck yeah man thanks for the tip! I wanted to fish South Lake on this trip because I’ve heard the same thing! But I ended up poopin myself out on the hike back down 😂

Top Bottom