Carp report 2/29/16

M
mustardthetrout
I know with all the steelhead fishing people have been doing it seems almost unusual to want to go after carp, but I didn't feel like driving anywhere far away over the weekend so I stuck with giving my local pond a shot (Bethany Lake). I haven't that much success there lately but I was able to hook three good size carp on corn/boilie combinations. Although the fishing wasn't bad, I'd still love to know about more places where I can catch carp. I started a thread about it earlier this week, but only one person responded. If anyone knows any good carp fishing spots, I'd love to hear about them.

Chromatose
:thumb: on the Carpy Photos

When I think of Carp fishing reports here @ OFF this name comes to mind.....igquick
Maybe he will chime in........................

B
Big3d
I don't know anything about where or how. Just wondering if I could come out to bethany and watch you a bit, I have caught carp on accident before but I have never targeted them. I would be happy to share any info I can for trade.

bass
Good job mustardthetrout. I sent a PM with a handful of carp spots that you may or may not know about.

F
Fishpdx
Igquick is your guy! He literally knows how to catch a carp in any condition during any time of year. I would try Kelley point park at the slough, or Vancouver lake , mostly all sloughs that enter Willamette or Columbia river will have carp, look for deeper spots. I fished sellwood park a long time ago during the winter and had luck for carp on worms, Just right off the dock, but there's a lot of people there.